Sticks on balls Sticks on balls

this was funny

but the fact is, it IS too short, I'd love to see it in a colab but by it self, let the rating speak for its self.

GcpFTW responds:

yee... but thx

That's My Fulp 23 That's My Fulp 23

more or less exactly the same

the same as an older one, running out of ideas already? re-watch dumb and dumber for a while and i'm sure a couple will just fly into your brain!

8/10 for the flash, 4/10 seeing as its almost the same as an older one...

The Ultimate Animation The Ultimate Animation

loved every second.

but c'mon, you could have made that into like 4 different parts, way too long for one animation but it was so awesome anyway, the "hi" bit was proberly the best, other parts were awesome to, how on earth did you make this only 5.6mb, amazing, and the fact it only took 400 people 5 years to do is impressive, normally these have like a crew of 4000 and take at least 5 years, make more, at this point you may realise i'm being sarcastic.. go 2 hell n00bster u shud die in a tank in france with cheeeez lulz im funy... ermmm, anyway, where was i? ahh yes, 6/10 for the mere fact you made it and it was a joke. =3

wow, i should be a novel writer or something...

DikkopStudios responds:

Haha I realised it was sarcastic at the first sentence. QQQQQQEEEEEEE!

The Ceiling The Ceiling

haha!

what a great "btw" lmao, keep making flash, i love pretty much every flash you have done (yes, even your old ones!!11!!) so, your now officially one of my favorite artists =D ... congratulations!

DikkopStudios responds:

YAY thanks!

Kick 'o' Pwnage Kick 'o' Pwnage

that was.. awesome!

make "moar and moar" =P i love your flashes, your obviouslly skilled at making them, so do it some "moar"

Sticky's Mission! Sticky's Mission!

nice

well kids, the moral of the story here is, don't phuck with dikkop, y'know, the weird looking yellow thing

p.s. awesome flash.. kinda 8/10 4/5 =D

Cute Piggy II (JAP) Cute Piggy II (JAP)

wow..

that hurt my eyes, but i was determined to watch till the end.. why?!?

any way, about 2 mins in the sound stops, the only decent bit really, so ... i failed at watching to the end *sobs*

Operation Infiltration Operation Infiltration

haha?

has to be said, least faveorite of your work even though its likely this took the most time/effort? anyway, make more!!! ermm, please?

i prefer your choice ones but this was still a good flash, as always 10/10 5/5

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, it's my least favorite too. Had the least planning but "Breaking the Bank" actually took longer to make... I think.

Crossing the Pit Crossing the Pit

haha!

hahaha these are awesome, i love this type of thing, please make more like this, don't change anything, there, thats some constructive criticism for ya! keep it as it is =D

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

haha!

that was amazing, i loved every option, please make more like this, i'm gonna check your other work, buh bye!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review all three of my flash movies!