Meet people Meet people

terrible

basically an ad for that site that I'm not even gonna mention in this comment as that would give it more publicity. The 1's for the bra and the weapons.

Football gate 7 Football gate 7

Pretty cool

but if anything you should GAIN points for hitting a old lady in the face, and hitting a bird out of the sky, somehow plucking it and cooking it before it hits the ground, that... that deserves an emmy.

Green Snake Green Snake

Nice artwork

but that's pretty much all that's nice, i didn't like the game idea, or the fact that it was a catapult with inverted controls, but like i said, i liked the art work.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

that crab was pretty badass

i got him to like... zero health but he just didn't die, bug. but its a great game.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

great!

that was a great game but i found it difficult to hit mr. tom, not that it was hard or anything, just my mind didnt want me to hurt the guy that keeps this great site up, i mean, if hes KO'd whos gonna update newgrounds?!? ... good game, 4/5 9/10

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

Hah! made me lol

that was very funy and pointless, but thats the point right? i am so with you on the whole "lets make a sequel yay!" idea :D maybe a bit longer than this, best game i have played today, put a smile on my face.

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

*blushes*

why thank you, and may i say this game is awesome, not as awesome as my handsomeness but still, awesome non the less, i have always loved shift 1 and 2 and now 3 :D

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

this is just an easier version of a secret ...

this is just the 3rd secret with a better gun and less homosexuality...
still really awesome.

Tracing Tutorial(Helpful) Tracing Tutorial(Helpful)

pretty useless

not really usefull to any one apart from 100% noobs at flash but, hey at least your helping, i liked the goku trace

Astig Maze Game Astig Maze Game

NOBODY

nobody will try this and complete it ... is it even possible?