Sticks on balls Sticks on balls

this was funny

but the fact is, it IS too short, I'd love to see it in a colab but by it self, let the rating speak for its self.

GcpFTW responds:

yee... but thx

That's My Fulp 23 That's My Fulp 23

more or less exactly the same

the same as an older one, running out of ideas already? re-watch dumb and dumber for a while and i'm sure a couple will just fly into your brain!

8/10 for the flash, 4/10 seeing as its almost the same as an older one...

The Ultimate Animation The Ultimate Animation

loved every second.

but c'mon, you could have made that into like 4 different parts, way too long for one animation but it was so awesome anyway, the "hi" bit was proberly the best, other parts were awesome to, how on earth did you make this only 5.6mb, amazing, and the fact it only took 400 people 5 years to do is impressive, normally these have like a crew of 4000 and take at least 5 years, make more, at this point you may realise i'm being sarcastic.. go 2 hell n00bster u shud die in a tank in france with cheeeez lulz im funy... ermmm, anyway, where was i? ahh yes, 6/10 for the mere fact you made it and it was a joke. =3

wow, i should be a novel writer or something...

DikkopStudios responds:

Haha I realised it was sarcastic at the first sentence. QQQQQQEEEEEEE!

Meet people Meet people

terrible

basically an ad for that site that I'm not even gonna mention in this comment as that would give it more publicity. The 1's for the bra and the weapons.

Football gate 7 Football gate 7

Pretty cool

but if anything you should GAIN points for hitting a old lady in the face, and hitting a bird out of the sky, somehow plucking it and cooking it before it hits the ground, that... that deserves an emmy.

Green Snake Green Snake

Nice artwork

but that's pretty much all that's nice, i didn't like the game idea, or the fact that it was a catapult with inverted controls, but like i said, i liked the art work.

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

Just what i need.

very nice, mind if i use this in a generic snake like game? I've been looking for a good. 10 seconds now and this is by far the best I've seen!